Kuznetskiy Industrial Park (KIP) is a working space with all necessay facilities designed for companies to to establish new manufactures.
KIP solves the main issues related to the launch a new manufacture:
- worki spaces are all fully licensed with legal permissions to start production;
- work spaces are provided in diffferent types of buildings: administrative, industrial and warehouses;
- work spaces are fully supplied with power
KIP is an area of 18 hectares with 50 000 m2 of facilities
- transformer substations with a power capacity of – 17000 kVa.
- water resource – 2 water wells Р-20m3/h.
- purity nitrogen production 99,998% - 2 stations – А-0,6 Р-500m3/h
- compressed air – 6 аm.1400m3/h
- iron removal station – 5000m3/day
- sewage treatment – 1200m3/day
- round water supply - 400m3/h
- gas pipeline with a capacity of – 1500m3/h
Advantages of being a resident of KIP:
- low energy rates;
- low rates for the maintanance service of general infrastructure;
- opportunity to collaborate with other residents.
Residents of KIP are provided with a wide range of scientific and technical services:
- development of new electrical and measuring devices, testing equipment;
- development of dies and molds for mass production of different surfaces;
- machines available to hire for metalworking and different types of electro-galvan covering and surface staining; use of high-precision erosion machines for manufacturing of dies and molds.
- production of high-quality surface (SMD) or a mixed assembly of electronic boards by using high-precision machines with automatic and visual quality control; calibration of the electrical index; conducting different types of tests.
- production of ferrite products and inductive components: throttle, transformer, filters and other products with steel or ferrite core;
- production of steel and plastic surfaces by moulding;
- Optical elements: filters, lens and spectrophotometers.
More information can be found here download file.