Town Kuznetsk is located in the western part of Russia. This is the second biggest town in Penzenskaya region with population at 100 000. The town is closed to the border with Ulyanovkaya and Saratovskaya regions. The benefits of the KIP location help us to stay competitive on the market and to build long-term relationships with other parts of the Russian Federation.
KIP is located in the center of Kuznetskiy town.
Advantages of the KIP location:
- Beneficial geographical location;
- Rich nature resource and stable climate conditions;
- Developed mechanical engineering manufacture;
- Highly qualified labour;
- Good communication facilities;
- Financial facilities;
- Low accommodation prices;
- Stable economical, social and political conditions.